Engineering Services Examination (ESE) – 2017: How to apply, last date, eligibility criteria, https://upsconline.nic.in
Online Registration for UPSC Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2017 is started now for recruitment of approx. 440 posts. On Wednesday, UPSC open online registration process for ESE 2017 and will continue till 26.10.2016. As per the UPSC ESE Examination Notice no. 01/2017‐ENGG. Dated 28.09.2016, The UPSC will hold the Engineering Services Examination (ESE), 2017 on 8th January 2017 at various centers across the country.
Categories for UPSC Recruitment
- Category I – Civil Engineering (Group-A Services/Posts)
- Category II – Mechanical Engineering (Group-Services/Posts)
- Category III -Electrical Engineering (Group-A/B Services/Posts)
- Category IV -Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (Group-Services/Posts)
Eligibility for ESE 2017 Examination
- .A Candidate must be either a citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan/ Tibetan refugee.
- Age limit: minimum age 21 years and maximum age is 30 years as on 01/01/2017. The upper age is relax-able for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Educational Qualification:
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution ofElectronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) OR
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the AeronauticalSociety of India OR
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution ofElectronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
How to Apply for ESE 2017 Examination
- Candidate can apply through online procedure only using the link http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- Last date for submission the application is 26.10.2016.
Center list for ESE 2017 Examination
Candidates can obtain details of the examination and can get information about registration of their applications, venues of the examination and syllabus etc. at the website of the UPSC at Guideline to the Candidates –Examination Notification — http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Please note: Read ESE 2017 examination carefully before submitting the applicaton http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/ESE_2017_English_Notice.pdf