Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (Haryana) is inviting application for the post of Assistant Professors in COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT, Education, Fine Arts, Music & Dance, Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Computer Science, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics, Stats, Economics, Social work and many more. Total 64 vacancies are there. These are recruitment would be on contract basis for the session 2016-2017 till the classes for the academic session are over or regular appointments are made, whichever is earlier, on the remuneration of Rs. 21600/- (consolidated) per month.
Total No. 64 Posts for Assistant Professor
Pay Scale: 21600/- consolidated
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interview
Date: from 05/10/2016 to 13/10/2016
Qualification for ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
- National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Subject to the exemptions to the degree of Ph.D. in respect of those persons obtaining the award through a process of registration, coursework and external evaluation, as have been laid down by the UGC through its regulations.
- Master Degree with minimum 55%
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master‟s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differentlyabled) categories
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master‟s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
How to apply:
Interested candidate may attend walk-in-interview on the given date and time alongwith application, all original and attested copies of certificates. No T.A/ D.A will be paid for attending the interview. Interview Venue:
The Deans Building (Ground Floor),
Near Administrative Block of the Kurukshetra University
Details of Interview date with Discipline wise
Read vacancy notification carefully before apply the position.