Indira Gandhi Open University is inviting online application form for Ph.D. and M.Phil program for the January Session 2017.
We are providing you the details of IGNOU Ph.D. 2016-2017 Admission, due dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply. Interested candidate can apply for the Ph.D. Program through online process only. For getting the confirmed admission, candidates needs to appear in Entrance Exam to be held on 4th of December, 2016.
IGNOU Ph.D. and M.Phil Admission details:-
- Application are to be made through online only https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/entrancersunit from September 22, 2016 to October 31, 2016.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000/- can be paid through Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay), Net Banking, ATM Card(PNB)
- Keep ready your Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB), Scanned Signature (less than 50 KB) before filling the application.
- The last date for applying online is 31 st October, 2016. No offline/hardcopy of the form will be accepted.
- IGNOU M.Phil & Ph.D Entrance Test 2016 Date:-4th December 2016, Sunday
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR M.PHIL./PH.D in IGNOU
Ph.D.: Master’s Degree /or M.Phil. in the relevant discipline.
M.Phil.:- Master’s Degree with 55% Marks [50% in case of reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC and PWD).
Candidates holding NET cleared (conducted by UGC/CSIR/ICAR) or M.Phil degree will be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test.
Entrance Test Information for Ph.D and M.Phil
- The Entrance Test will be conducted by the University on 4 th of December, 2016 (Sunday) at National Level.
- The list of candidates who will be required to appear for the Entrance Test will be displayed on the website, www.ignou.ac.in.
- Candidate can get their hall tickets for entrance test on IGNOU website.
- Please carry your an original identity proof which has your photograph, such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport and ID Card issued by Govt. Agencies
List of City Codes for Entrance Test:-
Ahmedabad – 01
Bengaluru – 02
Bhopal – 03
Chandigarh – 04
Chennai – 05
Delhi – 06
Guwahati – 07
Hyderabad – 08
Kolkata – 09
Lucknow – 10
Mumbai – 11
Patna – 12
Trivandrum – 13
- Before filling the admission form through online please read all information carefully which can be downloaded at below-given line
- For latest updated and further information please visit http://www.ignou.ac.in/