IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016: IIT Bhubaneswar placement, Teaching/Faculty post in IIT Bhubaneswar through Advt.No. Rectt/01/Acad/2016-17
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar is inviting applications for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor in the various disciplines as per the details given below:-
Professor: Ph.D with first class Masters with 10 yrs of teaching/research/industrial/professional experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITs, IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such Indian or foreign institutions of comparable standards.
Associate Professor: Ph.D with first class Masters with At least 6 years teaching/research/industrial /professional experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor OR Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer in a research organization or industrial enterprise.
Assistant Professor: Ph.D with first class Masters At least 3 years teaching/research/industrial /professional experience excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. Candidates should be highly motivated towards teaching and research and should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and referred.
Area of Specialization for Opening:-
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Management:- Economics, Psychology, English Language Teaching, Contemporary Literature Financial Management, Marketing Management, Entrepreneurship
- Chemistry: Inorganic, Organic, Physical and Analytical Chemistry
- Mathematics: Pure and Applied Mathematics, Probability and Statistics, and Theoretical Computer Science
- Atmosphere and Ocean Sciences: Atmosphere/Ocean/Climate Modelling, and Physical Oceanography (preferably with observational experience).
- Geology and Geophysics: Geophysics, Ore Geology, Structural Geology, and Igneous and/or Metamorphic Petrology
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mechanical /Civil/Electrical/Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
How to Apply:
Eligible candidate can apply through online at http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/faculty-advt-2016-17.php
Please read all instruction and detail before filling the application at http://webapps.iitbbs.ac.in/recruitment2016/advt/Rectt_01_Acad_2016-17.pdf