IIT Recruitment: Faculty Teaching Position vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar, Punjab
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar, Punjab is inviting online applications for the faculty position in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Centre for Biomedical Engineering Department from Indian Nationals who are exceptionally bright and motivated with established record of independent high quality research and commitment to teach and research for faculty positions in the rolling positions at the level of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor through its Advertisement No. IITRPR/FACRECT/76/2016
Details of Faculty Jobs in IIT Ropar
- Associate Professor: In Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science & Engg., Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Department
- Assistant Professor: In Centre for Biomedical Engg., Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engg., Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering department.
|Centre for Biomedical Engineering||Medical devices for hard and soft tissue replacements (implants / grafts); Biomaterial-tissue interactions|
|Civil Engineering||Geomatics; Structures; Hydraulics; Water Resources; Environment|
|Chemical Engineering||Any area of specialization|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Theoretical Computer Science; Databases; Compiler Design/ Programming Languages; Computer Architecture/Hardware|
|Electrical Engineering||Control; Electromagnetics; Machines and Power Engineering; Semiconductor Devices, Circuits & Fabrication|
|Mechanical Engineering||Solid Mechanics; Vibration/Acoustics ; Dynamics; Manufacturing; Micro- and Nano- Manufacturing; Product Design; Robotics|
Pay Scale for Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
Associate Professor: PB-4 Rs 37400- 67000/-, AGP: Rs. 9500/-, Minimum Emoluments at present is Rs.131735/-
Assistant Professor: PB-3 : Rs 15600- 39100/-, AGP: Rs. 8000/-, Minimum Emoluments at present is Rs. 96700/-
- Applications by e-mail or hard copy will not be considered. Copy of any certificate should not be appended with the application.
- Mere fulfillment of the above mentioned qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above specialization(s) / Department(s).
- The candidate should fill separate applications if he/she is interested in applying to more than one department.
- Recruitment would be based on the need in a given area within the department.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidate can apply the position through online procedure only.
- First you need to create yourself a login in this site to get started with the application process. Choose the option “Create new account” in the user login menu, enter a login name of your choice and a valid email address. An email will be sent from IIT Ropar’s mail-id for verification. Please click on the link provided in the mail to validate your account and to login to set your password. Use this password along with the login name you provided to login to site.
- For any further Technical Details / Queries, send us a mail on email@example.com
- Click here for apply Faculty Recruitment Form (Advertisement No. IITRPR/FACRECT/76/2016)
Please visit http://www.iitrpr.ac.in/jobs/faculty-positions for further details and for full advertisement please click on the link http://www.iitrpr.ac.in/sites/default/files/Faculty%20Advt%202016_Rolling.pdf