Wednesday could be a great day for iPhone lovers! Yes you heard right, Apple inc. is expected to launched new iPhone 7 on its annual launch event today.
Today on 7 September 2016, all iPhone fans will see the biggest smartphone as Apple unveils iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus.
iphone 7 features and specification
Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
DISPLAY: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors/5.5 inches/1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)/ Ion-strengthened glass or Sapphire crystal glass, oleophobic coating/multitouch
PLATFORM: iOS 10/ Apple A10
MEMORY: internal 32/128/256 GB, GB, 3 GB RAM
CAMERA: Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps,1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps
Primary Dual 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Features 1/3″ sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
Secondary: 5 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo Review and detailed research report on iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 is powered by Apple’s new A10 chip (manufactured by TSMC) offering clock speed of 2.4 GHz (maximum).
- Upgraded Chip over the Apple A9 chip used in the current-generation iPhones.
- RAM and storage boost will be available.
- The company is expected to add a 256GB variant.
- As per KGI report, Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus models will be available in in 32GB, 128 GB and 256GB variants.
- RAM boost of 1GB.