Jawaharlal Nehru University has been inviting Online application form for the 98 Faculty position of different disciplines through its Rolling Advt. No. RC/03/2017. Candidates with good academic record, teaching and research experience and working in related areas are eligible to apply for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can apply for the teaching position latest by 14.03.2017.
JNU Recruitment 2017/Jawaharlal Nehru University Faculty Position Details
Name of Position: Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
Professor : Total 34 Post (34 UR) Pay Scale: 37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 10000
- Associate Professor : Total 38 Post (38 UR) Pay Scale 37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 9000
- Assistant Professor : Total 26 Post (17 UR, 09 OBC) Pay Scale 15600-39100 (PB-3) AGP Rs. 6000
Eligibility Criteria for JNU Teaching / Faculty Jobs
Professor: Candidate should have done Ph.D Degree and/ Master’s Degree in concerned subject alongwith minimum 10 years of experience in Teaching or Research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publication books and/or research/policy papers.
Associate Professor: Candidate should have done Ph.D Degree and/ Master’s Degree (55%) in concerned subject alongwith minimum 8 years of experience in Teaching or Research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 5 publication books and/or research/policy papers
Assistant Professor: Candidate should have done Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks and must have cleared in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or CSIR or similar test conducted by UGC like SLET/ SET.
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2017 /Teaching Faculty Jobs
- The eligible and interested persons are required to apply online in the format available on the University website www.jnu.ac.in/career/. Only online applications will be accepted.
- Applicants are requested to kindly upload the photograph, scanned copies of all certificates, marksheets, evidence of teaching, research, NOC from the employer, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth etc.
- Incomplete application form without scanned signatures and other documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Application Fee: General & OBC category candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 500/-. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Women candidate
- The candidates who have applied earlier for teaching position(s) with reference to Advt. No. RC/44/2012, RC/45/2013, RC/47/2014, RC/48/2014, RC/49/2014, RC/50/2015 & RC/55/2015 are required to apply afresh online. Those who fail to apply afresh will have no claim whatsoever for consideration for the post(s) applied earlier.
Please Note : Important dates for JNU Recruitment 2017-18
- JNU Faculty Jobs Advertisement No. RC/03/2017
- Starting last date to Apply for Online Application Form : 11.02.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application Form : 14.03.2017
Important links for JNU Recruitment Notification 2017
Click here for Apply Online
For latest updated please keep visiting http://www.jnu.ac.in/Career/