The NITI Internship Scheme
NITI Aayog, Government of India started an Internship Scheme. Under this scheme, students or scholars registered in recognized University/Institution can get benefits of it as “Interns”. These “Interns” can get exposure to work with difference Verticals/Divisions/Units within NITI Aayog and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis within NITI Aayog through empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information.
How you can enroll with NITI Internship Scheme
Name and Purpose: The NITI Internship Scheme. Selected candidates get permission to start short term exposure with the different verticals/divisions/units of NITI Ayog.
Interested area available for Internship
- Communications and Information
- Communications and social media
- Data managements and analysis
- Development Policy
- Energy Sectors
- Foreign Trade/Commerce
- Health, Nutrition, Women and child development
- Infrastructure (Rural/Urban)
- Marco Economics
- Perspective Planning, Poverty Alleviations
- Rural Development, Drinking Water
- Science and Technology
- Skills Development and Employment
- Social Sectors
- Transport Sectors
- Water Resources
Objective of the NITI Internship Scheme
- To allow young academic talent to be associated with the NITI Aayog’s work for mutual benefit.
- The “interns” shall have an opportunity to know about the Government functioning and developmental policy issues in Government of India and contribute to the Policy formulation by generating policy inputs such as empirical analysis, briefing reports, policy papers etc,
How to create Creativity and Innovation
Eligibility of the NITI Internship Scheme
Applicants belongs to area mentioned above are eligible to apply for the internship. The applicant should be pursuing Graduation/PG/Ph.D from any recognized university within India or abroad.
Period of the NITI Internship Scheme: The period of internship shall be at least six weeks but not exceeding three months.
Please note that internship will be on unpaid basis but a certificate regarding successful completion of internship shall be issued.
Application form for Internship in NITI Aayog
More Details of Internship in NITI Aayog