Himachal Pradesh Central University is invited application form for the teaching position of Social Work, Sanskrit, Management, Finance, Marketing, Journalism, News Media and HRM & Organizational Behaviour discipline in the prescribed form latest by 31.10.2016 through its EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.: 01 / 2016 DATED: 04.10.2016. Positions details are as follows:-
Details Faculty position in CUHP
Faculty position for Deen Dayal Upadhyay Kaushal Kendra :
- Professor : 01 post
- Associate Professor: 01 posts
- Assistant Professor : 03 posts
Pay Scales for Professor and Associates Professor
- Professor : 37400-67000 + Academic Grade Pay 10000/-
- Associate Professor : 37400-67000 + Academic Grade Pay 9000/-
- Assistant Professor : 15600-39100 + Academic Grade Pay 6000/-
How to Apply
- Duly filled application in the prescribed form should be reached in the office address as following:
Central University of Himachal Pradesh,
Post Box No.21,
Dharamshala, District Kangra – 176215,
- Last date for receipt of application form is 31.10.2016
- Application Fee of Rs 500 /- for general category and Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/PWD category to be paid in the form of DD drawn from any Nationalised Bank in the name of “Central University of Himachal Pradesh” payable at Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
- Separate application along with application fee should be submitted for each post applied for
- The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government organizations / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies must send their applications “Through Proper Channel” also. The applications received without the recommendations of the employer will not be considered. However, an advance copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel.
- PLEASE READ DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM.
For latest updated Please visit http://www.cuhimachal.ac.in
Click here for download Employment Notice 02-2016 dated 04.10.16 & Application Form (Application form and API Form is available from the Pg no. 12 to pg 29 )